Saturday, August 17, 2013

Not Interested

So, when I committed to do the daily blog in August, I didn't really look at the daily assignments thoroughly.  I wish I would've, because I would've noticed some that I just plain didn't want to write about or even think about.  So I'm out until the 20th, and not sure if I'm interested in any of the other days' subjects after that either.

I can hear the voice of a woman I know in my head admonishing me that "a commitment is not a convenience."  But she's so judgmental that she makes me look positively, optimistically tolerant in a side-by-side comparison.

So, since today's topic is "What Time I'd Travel Back to & Why," I guess I will write that I'd travel back a couple of weeks to rescind my commitment to blog daily in August.  I don't like flaking, but I guess, in some ways, I'm a lot like a good croissant.